Ebb and Flow Kids is the owner of all copyright and all other intellectual property on our website, including the content published on it. By accepting our terms and conditions, you acknowledge that this content is made available to you for your personal non-commercial use only. By acceptance of our terms and conditions you also agree not to copy, reproduce, publish, or commercially exploit the content therein.
In modern times and given the unpredictable nature of an online environment, we cannot guarantee that the operation of our website will be error-free or uninterrupted. Will also do not warrant that this site, or the server that makes it available will be free of viruses. By agreeing to our terms and conditions you agree that your access to our website is undertaken at your own risk. It is your responsibility to ensure that you have the correct equipment and software to access our website safely. Ebb and Flow Kids shall not be liable for any damages or losses of any kind incurred from the use or, or inability to access our website.
Ebb and Flow Kids endeavour to present the most up to date and accurate information on our website. However, on occasions there may be typographical errors, incomplete data, or other inaccuracies. Any errors are unintentional and we apologise if incorrect information has been displayed in regard to price or availability.
We try our very best to ensure that all pricing is accurate. Occasionally errors may occur and products may be incorrectly priced. Ebb and Flow Kids will not be obliged to supply goods at the incorrect price.
All products listed on our Ebb and Flow Kids website are displayed as accurately as modern photographic resolutions will allow. However, the colour capabilities of the equipment you use to view our website may affect the colours you actually see on the screen. Therefore, we cannot guarantee that the display of any colour, texture or detail of any product, or fabric used in a product, will be 100% accurate and the same as the actual product.
Any promotions advertised are only available whilst stocks last. Where stock is no longer available at the time of placing your order, we will be unable to offer said item at any later stage under the promotional arrangement advertised. We are also unable to offer a promotion should the promotion occur after you have made your purchase.
The same terms apply to discounted products. The price displayed at the time of purchase is the price you will pay. Again, we are unable to offer a discounted price should the items decrease after you have made your purchase.
All Ebb & Flow Kids vouchers must be entered when prompted during the checkout process. A voucher cannot be applied to your order once the checkout process is complete. Should a voucher not apply the expected discount, and you have first checked to ensure the voucher dates are valid please contact us.
Please read our privacy and cookies policy here.
By agreeing to our terms and conditions on the use of our website, you also agree that it is your responsibility to ensure the confidentiality of your account and password details, and that no unauthorised persons have access to them. You also accept responsibility for all activity that occurs under your account and password. Ebb and Flow Kids shall not be liable to any person for loss or damage that may arise as a result of your failure to keep your account and password protected. Ebb and Flow Kids reserve the right to refuse access to our website. We also reserve the right to terminate accounts, remove or cancel orders at our discretion.
To create a contract between Ebb & Flow Kids and yourself for your online purchase, there are a series of technical steps required as follows:
- You will be guided through the purchase process on our website. By pressing the ‘Confirm’ button at the end of the checkout process you will have placed your order.
- We will then send you an order acknowledgement via email. This email will contain the details of the order you have placed. This email does not constitute as a confirmation of the order.
- Once your item is ready for despatch we will send you a despatch confirmation email. • A contract is formed between us when we despatch your order; and not before.
- In the instance of goods being purchased through our ‘Click & Collect’ service, a contract will be formed between us when you collect your items; and not before.
By placing an order with us you agree that:
- All information provided by you will be true, accurate, current and complete.
- You are the authorised holder of any credit/debit card used for the purchase.
- You are giving us permission to pre-authorise your account upon order and debit your account upon despatch/collection.
- You will notify us immediately of any errors made or changes required to the information you have submitted to our website.
- We may collect, store and use information about you in accordance with our Privacy and Cookies policy.
- You will only use the material on the website for your personal use only.
- By clicking ‘Confirm’ on your order, you are agree to and confirm acceptance of our Ebb & Flow Kids terms and conditions.
- All emails sent will be deemed as read, and that it is your responsibility to ensure that the email address provided is accurate and capable of receiving our emails.
- You have read and accept all terms and conditions, promotions, postage and delivery, returns and refunds, and privacy and cookies policies. Ebb and Flow Kids reserves the right to cancel any order where bulk buying, drop shipping or repeated orders for the same item/items occurs.
We accept the following payment methods:
In our Tenby Shop:
- Ebb & Flow Kids Vouchers
- Visa Debit
- American Express
In our online shop:
- Ebb & Flow Gift Vouchers
- Visa Debit
When placing an online line order we will validate your credit or debit card with your name address and other personal information provided by you during the order process against our third party payment provider. By accepting our terms and conditions you consent to such checks being made. All information provided by you will be treated securely and strictly in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.